I have been looking forward to Leah coming to visit for such a long time! It has been forever since I have seen her. She came just days before we left for Washington for Christmas, so most of our visiting was when we got back.
While she was here it snowed and since it was so pretty, we decided to take pictures!
The snow was beyond gorgeous It made for great pictures.
There were too many outtake pictures not to share them.
Even though some of them aren't the best pictures of us!
I also took may camera to the Wattermanns' to take pictures with Lindy and Sierra.
Laura too!!
Like I said the outtakes were pricless
There was some snow ball throwing too
Leah is a pretty gorgeous human being
I mean she always says that her name truly is Leah Gorgeous Hipps
I am a super blessed person!
I'm her sweety!
John jumped into the pictures!
Accidently matching us
Rosie wasn't very excited about the pictures...
...but she came around
Outtakes...
Great Photos!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Photos!!
ReplyDeleteThis is me wishing i was there! lol
ReplyDeleteAwww, love you too sweetie!:)
ReplyDelete